Warehouse Manager - L5WWXY4R
Created Thu, 10 Mar 2022
- Strong leadership to drive warehouse workforce to achieve the desired performance excellence and to initiate problem-solving forum with cross-function and inter sites peers and leaders
- Ability to motivate the workforce to enhance their morale.
- Ability and initiative to proactively organize , schedule, coordinate and negotiat effectively and to set priorities in a manner that ensures maximum performance and goal accomplishment.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of 100-200 employees.
- Ability to present ideas in a structured and persuasive manner, both orally and in writing.
- Capability to respond quickly, decisively, assertively, and professionally to changing requirements.
- Proficient experience of SAP warehouse module and WMS application.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of manufacturing material flow.
- Good PC skills, Word & PowerPoint. Knowledge of SmartSheet is desired. Above-average Excel skills (pivots and v-lookups).
- Multi-Tasking capability.
- Ability and proactive to engage and effectively resolve conflict situations and employee disciplinary and performance issues.
- 3-5 years experience of managing a warehouse department of a similar size.
- Experience in MRP system, WMS and SAP is mandatory.
- Managed or participated in warehouse layout projects.
- Familiar with low volume and high mix environments with complex kitting procedures.
- BS in Business Administration, Production/Operations Management (or closely related field) or a combination of relevant experience and/or education that is equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree.
- APICS CPIM Certification will be an added advantage.
- Lean Champion and/or Six Sigma Green Belt certification will be an added advantage.