Trade Developer Marketing Executive - LRYV9736
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
About the role:
We are looking for a strong communicator with the ability to think creatively & support the Developer Trade Marketing team in achieving key business goals. The candidate should thrive in a collaborative environment as s/he is required to support our B2B sales team for the Malaysia market, as well as related cross-functional departments. The candidate is detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Support all marketing communication channels to increase developer customer engagement (online and offline).
- Assist in sponsorship fulfilment – from regular reporting on partnership status update to supporting all event’s collaboration such as booth presence and branding.
- Monitor and update trade marketing’s inventories such as premiums, merchandise, giftings etc.
- Provide timely administrative support (e.g raising purchase orders, invoices, and payment processing).
- Assist to execute promotions including all relevant marketing collaterals, to preparing regular reporting with insights and key takeaways that drives sales conversion and improve promotion sign-ups.
- Contribute to the organization’s objectives of increasing market share of wallet by enhancing B2B sales performance.
- Basic data processing for the purpose of marketing campaign, story decks and presentation.
- Creatively contributing to Developer Trade Marketing initiatives to drive sales performance.
Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
Prior experience in relevant marketing role is a plus
Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Willingness to learn and to grow with the company