Technical Account Management Executive -WRWWVW
Petaling Jaya , Selangor
Created Wed, 5 Jan 2022
- Technical Account Management Executive
Location : VSQ PJ
Work type : Full time
Interview date : Immediate
Working hours : 5 days a week
This role will support our Account Management and Campaign Management teams by enabling Customer onboarding using their unique technical skillset. You will provide support and guidance to the rest of Technical Account Management team to debug more technical Customer issues and work with the Delivery teams to fix ongoing defects. In additional, you will help ensure adherence to SOP’s as well as updating and executing any newly required procedures suitable for both internal and external viewing.
- Use FTP server configuration, SQL-based configuration, and SSH commands to map and on-board new Customer XML feeds.
- Develop and maintain message flows on our Enterprise Serial Bus (ESB) framework.
- Execute upgrade SOPs to upgrade Customers or parts of their XML feeds
- Work with Account Management to answer Customer questions and speed up the on-boarding process.
- Execute off-boarding SOPs to end Customer relationships or switch to alternate feed types for the Customer
- Daily monitoring of existing XML feeds and their processing status
- Debug and investigate any issues reported by Customers
- Provide feedback to Product and Delivery teams on areas that experience common issues and discuss potential long-term fixes
- Assist with direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
- Create clear line of communication to other teams to correctly set and manage expectations
- Ad-hoc reporting for Customers, Account Managers, Consumer Care, Sales, and International Marketing Teams.
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
· Experience working with XML files (creation, parsing, etc.) and other formats (JSON, CSV)
· Experience running SQL queries to insert/update data and generate reports
· Experience creating and refining highly technical standard operating procedures
· Experience talking to customers both in a technical and non-technical language and setting the correct expectations
· Experience with API integrations
· Competent in Excel, formulas, vlookup, etc
· At least 2 years experience in managing teams
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication with attention to detail
· Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
· Ability to work effectively in a team, and prioritize to meet deadlines
· Communicate proficiently in English