Staff Specialist Procurement (Facilities & Logistics) -XWR97Y
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 5 Jan 2022
- Responsible for a purchasing segment with a large PVO and / or high product / service or market complexity.
- All purchasing activities for a main locally, accounted product or service segment in order to optimize supply and generate a contribution to operating profit on an excellent supply base terms, for facility & Logistics commodities.
- Define yearly goals and estimate market price development, to inform local PROC and CoC Management about planned strategy and main areas of activities and to supply basic data for plant planning and reporting.
- Contract and price negotiations for medium to large volumes to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Definition of procurement strategies to ensure long-term, cost effective supply of product/services.
- Support the commodity Manager to set up a strategy for the accounted commodity.
- Implementation of alternative procurement sources to minimize stock times, inventory levels and costs (cost avoidance / cost reduction).
- Reporting of local results monthly/quarterly to control measurable activities against the planned figures.
- Strategy and Market know-how. Deep knowledge of relevant markets, market development, market main players, competitors and derived IFX Procurement strategy.
- Supplier intelligence. Expert of all issues of local A-suppliers
- Analysis and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies.
- Supplier management to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain (incl. minimizing of purchasing risks)
- Contribute to the cluster Procurement Performance (cost, quality) in line with the set targets.
- Proactive information exchange with commodity managers.
- Cross-functional Team/ Project Support / local business partner support at site.