Solution Architect (Post-Sales)- 88V893
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Fri, 7 Jan 2022
CLIENT’s Digital and Innovation Department is looking for a Solution Architecture who practices
designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering in relation to specific business
problems. A solution architect is the person in charge of leading the practice and introducing the
overall technical vision for a particular solution.
- 5+ Years of proven and strong experience in above mentioned technical skills and requirements
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a technical role;
- Skill sets in:
- Analyzing the technology environment
- Analyzing enterprise (client) specifics
- Analyzing and documenting requirements
- Setting the collaboration framework
- Creating a solution prototype
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Supporting project management
- Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Project and resource management skills
- Work collaboratively
- Influence and negotiate
- Strong technology experience in software architecture using Agile methodology
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing services including GCP, AWS plus On-premise architectural deployment
- Excellent grasp of Micro-services based Architecture to build high scalable and robust services
- Previous hands-on experience in software development with leadership experience
- Experience in source code repository and branching models in Git (e.g. GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Good exposure to DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Working knowledge of Agile and/or Lean methodologies.
- Articulate and present solution architecture, technical, security and infrastructure requirements is a plus
- Understanding of Digital Transformation for Payment is a plus
- Cards or Retail Banking Domain Products & Solutions Expertise is a plus
- Good domain knowledge in the Financial Services (Banking) or Card Payment’s Digital Transformation is a plus
- Understands and has worked on a range of Digital Transformation for Payments such as Digital Banking (Internet or Mobile), Customer Engagement/ Loyalty solutions, or related Cards Payment verticals is a plus
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Assist management in defining and developing technical architecture for their key platforms to ensure alignment with organizational strategy
- Lead efforts to replace legacy technology stack with new cutting-edge technologies to optimize performance
- Deliver innovative solutions and help build internal tech capabilities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to obtain buy-in to support the tech vision and objectives
- Provide reliable and robust technology services to support rapid organisation growth
- Architect open-source, cloud-enabled, micro-service based, scalable platforms that provide amazing consumer experience
- Ensure timely development of applications by working closely with internal architects and vendors
- Utilize agile and lean techniques to deliver key features quickly
- Continuously research new technical capabilities and solutions to develop the innovation culture within tech tea