Senior UI/UX Designer - L636Y45W
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Tue, 28 Jun 2022
● Create user flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for client business.
● Implement the latest design innovations to ensure the deliverables are in accordance with the cutting-edge technology.
● Collaborating with the marketing team, internal/external designers and developers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
● Undertake any other ad-hoc design work assigned by the company.
● Conceptualize and design marketing and collateral materials: digital visual aids, promotion tools such as brochures, leaflets, and in-house displays.
● Candidate possess Diploma/Bachelor Degree in UI/UX or Graphic Design/Multimedia/Creative Arts or equivalent fields
● Proven 1-2 years of working experience as UI/UX designer or graphic designer with involvement in UI/UX design. Supported with portfolios
● Proficient in design & prototype tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop
● Experience in photo/video editing, various file types/size handling, or LottieFiles will be an added advantage.
● Creative, diligent and passionate about UI/UX
● Mature, willing to learn, self-motivated, good team player, and able to work independently under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent time management, problem solving & prioritization skills.
● Able to work on multiple projects at the same time within a given timeline.
● Preferably mandarin speaking
● Malaysian only