Senior Specialist - React Native - L93R8R5Y
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
• Write unit and integration tests.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Degree in computer science or a similar field.
• 3 years & above of professional experience working with React Native.
• Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
• Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
• An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
• Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
• Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
• Forensic attention to detail.