Senior Network Security Engineer - 445W5V
Created Wed, 5 Jan 2022
Candidate must have NSE7
or CCNP (Security)
Senior Network Security Engineer/Consultant
Company is looking for Network Security Engineer/Consultant to join the team. The required role will be a senior role of Network Team in System Integrator Environment. The successful candidate should be at least CCNP/PCNSE/NSE4 level and able to Design, Deploy & Support from simple to complex network security architecture including but not limited to the solutions such as End-Point-Security, Multi-Layer Firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAC, NTA, ATP, Web/email security, Security Log Management, Network Security Assessment, Proxy, Load Balancers, WAF, DLP & etc.
· Acts as Senior Network Security Engineer/Consultant in the Team for multiple projects in Pre & Post-sales Network Security Design, implementation & Support.
· Maintaining Presales relationship with client’s technical stakeholders
· Has thorough knowledge of ICT infrastructure technology inter-dependencies
· Initiatives Develop and Implement the network segmentation strategy for client
· Evaluate new security technologies which can better improve efficiencies, security posture to meet customer's business objectives
· Provide knowledge Transfer/Sharing to engineering colleagues & customers
Required Skills and Experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Results-oriented & customer focused.
· Mature, self-motivated, proactive, aggressive, and independent.
· Strong self-starter with a proven track record of accomplishment.
· Required to speak fluently and write English, Malay.
· Candidates should have own transport; possess valid driving license and passport.
· Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.