Senior Java Developer (Regional Project) -793Y53
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 5 Jan 2022
- Sr. Developer profile with hands on coding and review and sound grip on java spring framework
- Must have experience with design and development of large-scale distributed applications handling millions of transaction in a mission-critical production environment.
- Working knowledge of software design patterns and best programming practices.
- Write automated unit and integration tests to support continuous delivery.
- Work collaboratively on highly-scalable distributed backend solutions with engineers, dev manager and designers in agile mode.
- In depth knowledge on Java/Spring Framework and Design Patterns
- Proven experience with Java micro services frameworks and API Security framework
- Proficient in RDBMS Database SQL & Hibernate HQL
- Proven experience Build/SCM & Deployment Tools
- convert Business Functional specs to Technical detailed documents TSD/TDD
- Exposure to application servers and OS and infrastructure deployment topology
- Experience to develop application considering the NFR (Non-functional requirements)