Senior DevOps Engineer - 8W474R
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
Created Tue, 4 Jan 2022
- Work closely with software development teams in adopting best build, test, development and deployment practices.
- Manage Security and PCI compliance related to our servers and applications.
- Oversee incident responses for our production projects.
- Monitor server/service availability and manage on-premise and cloud servers and office networks.
- Take the necessary measures to correct and enhance DevOps processes.
- Continual DevOps processes improvement on projects across Asia Pacific region.
- Setting up build pipelines using CI tools.
- Deploy web applications via containerization either on-premise or via AWS/Azure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Core knowledge in Linux/Unix and Docker environment is a must.
- Experience in PCI compliance environment is a plus.
- Experience in VMware virtualization is a plus.
- Experience in Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud platform and Azure.
- Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience in some of the modern system (DNS, Auto-Scaling, Load Balancing, Redundancy, CDN, Kubernetes, Ansible).
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices using tools such as Jira, GitLab, Jenkins
- Knowledge in Apache HTTPD and Nginx, TensorFlow or other Big Data Tools would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience with TCP/IP networking monitoring and VPN, IDS/IPS, VPC.
- A working understanding of code in either script (Bash, Python, Perl and/ or Java).
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.