Senior Developer J2EE - 3WW6448
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Perform software development and support of the Banking System.
This role encompasses:
• Perform web development & J2EE software development of the Banking System.
• Analyze changes and impacts on existing systems.
• Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming. • Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity. • Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Prepare test scenarios and conduct unit test / system test.
• Conduct code review for each release.
• Ensure test accuracy and completeness for a problem free-implementation.
• Ensure that all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of system development and implementation and production system support are in accordance with the Group’s standards.
• Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
• Provide guidance and coach junior developers on their development work.
• Good interpersonal, persuasion, leadership and ability to drive work progress.
• Able to relate to business requirements and understand business drivers and imperatives.