SAP Basis Engineer - LRY75WVR
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any Information Technology related field with at least 5 years of hands on experience in administrating SAP applications.
- Hands on knowledge with the SAP Solution Manager including Transport Management, Test Suite, Test Automation is a must
- Experience in Administrating SAP BASIS in ERP and S/4 HANA systems and SAP Solution Manager Transport Management, Test Suite, Test Automation, Monitoring, DVM
- Able to schedule, Monitor SAP Jobs using UC4 JobControl
- Good knowledge in SAP IDOC / SAP RFC communication and monitoring
- Good project Management skills and knowledge in ITIL Processes
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- CA PPM and Service Now knowledge is preferred.
- Able to work shift and on call rotation
- Perform SAP Basis operation of approx. 50 SAP systems (S/4, ERP, HCM, CRM, GTS, GRC, BO/BI, PI, IDM, Solution Manager) with over 5000 users
- Participate in SAP Projects such as SAP S/4 Upgrade and SAP Roll outs
- Participate in SAP automated and manual test management
- Coordinate and implement SAP upgrade and patches including SAP GUI
- Business Contact in regards to SAP Question
- Responsible to develop and oversee the SAP change management process across the organization in all affected area
- Evaluate and implement SAP related programs
- Monitor and Optimize SAP Platform including SAP Background processing
- Perform other duties as assigned