SAP Authorization Engineer - L934WVR4
Kuala LUmpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any Information Technology related field with at least 5 years of hands on experience in administrating SAP authorization.
- Experience in Administrating SAP Authorizations and SAP GRC
- Knowledge for GRC Tools related to access controls and monitoring
- Hands on knowledge with the SAP Solution Manager including Transport Management, Test Suite, Test Automation
- Good project Management skill
- Knowledge for SAP workflows
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good knowledge in ITIL Processes
- CA PPM and Service Now knowledge is preferred.
- Able to work shift and on call rotation.
- Perform SAP basis operation of approx. 50 SAP systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, GTS, GRC, BO/BI, PI, IDM, Solution Manager) with over 5000 users Participate in global SAP Projects such as SAP S/4 Upgrade and SAP Roll outs
- Participate in customer SAP Projects
- Coordinate and implement Authorization adjustments and introduce new roles
- Manage SAP Authentication and Authorization Structure
- Business Contact in regards to SAP Question
- Develop and oversee the SAP change management process across the organization in all affected area
- Monitor and Optimize SAP Platform
- Maintain and optimize Central User Administration cockpit
- Perform other duties as assigned.