Sales Manager - R8684X
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 22 Dec 2021
- Leading and guiding the sales team to maximize potential and increase through put.
- Hit team sales target as determined by the Management.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets while adhering to Mobi’s sales guidelines.
- Developing effective sales plan utilizing sales methodology.
- Manage full process of delivery sales target, leads assignment, assisting the team to close the sales.
- To cultivate learning & growth, provide all time support to team members to deliver great customer experience.
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their skills.
- Supervisor team performance and conduct relevant coaching and action plan to boost up the team sales
- Willing to travel and possess own vehicle.
- To ensure daily sales reports are updated and share to relevant parties.
- Always maintain and update reports on timely manner and accurate information.
- Plan and execute team sales target on weekly/monthly basis and report to CEO
- Coaching and evaluate teams KPI.
Skills and Specification
- Excellent Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Customer Service Skills.
- Good Motivational Skills, Knowledge about Mobile Payment services.
- Have excellent problem solving, decision making and research skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Possess at least Diploma / Degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading sales team