Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Mon, 12 Dec 2022
- Engage in the full cycle of recruitment process including sourcing and screening for candidates, interview candidates, and profiling candidates to company, manage job offer process and negotiate salary packages.
- Responsibility for manpower planning within the team, ensuring alignment of recruitment team & delivery of client needs.
- Demonstrating management of a diverse candidate database, continually developing strong relationships.
- To groom, develop and lead a team of high-performing recruitment and staffing consultants.
- Matching the requirements with candidates in the company database and searching through different job portals, social media, and other platforms.
- Execute and implement continuous improvements in internal and external recruitment processes.
- Analyzing performance of recruitment firms, talent acquisition data and recommending improvements or changes
- Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Recruitment Manager.
- Ability to apply advanced strategies to source candidates.
- Proficient with all recruitment’s activities (e.g recruiting, interviewing, screening and evaluating).
- Strong working knowledge of all social networks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great organization and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
- Strong work ethics.