Quality Engineer/ Senior Quality/ Staff Quality Engineer - 3WWW85W
Created Sat, 12 Feb 2022
- Quality Engineer for assigned product technology and process.
- Ensure meet quality and stability for Technology Transfer and Technology Development referring to Q-team requirement or similar quality method.
- Lead of Deviation Management & Risk Management on his/her assigned responsibility. Leadership skill - ability to drive & manage projects varying complexity & size.
- Lead problem solving in systematic way (Thinking 6 sigma, 8D, 5 Why).
- Moderate FMEA and risk assessment are completely assessed for new tool/process release.
- Checker for procedures– to ensure procedure are meeting quality target.
- Drive continuous quality improvement project.
Degree / Master / PhD Electrical/Electronic, Physic, Material Engineering, equivalent engineering or science discipline.
Minimum 2 years of experience in semiconductor technology / Wafer fabrication / Quality Engineering.
Ability to apply Thinking 6 sigma, 8D, 3x5 Why Analysis, and FMEA. Strong analytical skill with systematic approaches.
Willing to explore in depth on technology & process assigned. Initiate continuous improvement project for any process weaknesses.
Passionate about Quality system & likes to deliver the best.
Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Words.
Good communication skill & interpersonal skill.
Interest in interaction with all levels of employees internally or externally.
Ability to present projects confidently to Kulim and Europe counterpart