Project Admin Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Tue, 6 Sep 2022
- To assist in project procurement, project sales, productivity, profitability in helping company to reach goals and objectives.
- To build and management long term relationship and partnership with key target clients.
- To follow up on project and be the middle person of contact between developers, company and agents.
- To plan project training programs accordingly.
- To conduct continuing project trainings to new and existing agents.
- To develop, prepare, coordinate presentations and proposals to existing or new clients.
- Candidates possess bachelor’s degree of Business Administration / Project Management / Business Management or equivalent.
- Preferably candidates able to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Good interpersonal skills, dependable and hardworking.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- On job training will be provided.