Programmer - L4R8389V
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write code for software applications.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- To assist new customer’s project from requirement mapping, installation, testing, commissioning to implementation.
- Remotely connect to customers’ networks, determine issues and provide solutions if possible or provide concise details to development for further analysis and resolution.
- Work closely with development team to make the software more intuitive, easier to deploy and easier to support.
- Work closely with sales division to provide technical information about the software as well as pre-sales technical support as needed.
- Analyze each support request for root cause; determine if the issue could be prevented by changes in the software or business processes, and outline change recommendations.
We don’t mind fresh graduate but of course 2-3 years is better.
Salary can range from RM3K to RM5K.
- .NET Framework, MySQL,SQL and Oracle database, etc DotNet
- VB skill set