Personal Assistant to Vice President - L8X367RR
Penang , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Location : Penang
Preferably : Chinese speaking (Fresh grads also okay)
Salary Range : RM2,500.00 - RM2,800.00
Work type : Full time
Interview date : Immediate
Working hours : 5 days a week (9AM – 6PM)
Headcount : 2
Provide full support to Project VP to keep the day running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. You will have control over the diaries and some inbox management. You will be the first port of call. The speed at which our business operates makes this is no mean feat, as it's a fast-paced, varied, and challenging role.
- Deal with incoming enquiries and requests, often corresponding on behalf of the VP.
- Liaise with and manage internal and external stakeholders. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organising and attending meetings to ensure VP is well prepared for meetings.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Assist VP his daily appt, sales meetings, video production, knowledge in social media and running digital campaigns is added advantage.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing)
- Proven track record of excellent organisational, planning and administrative skills
- The successful candidate will be trustworthy, reliable and discreet
- Required Languages: Mandarin & English is a must