Personal Assistant to COO
Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Fri, 4 Nov 2022
- To attend to all secretarial and personal administrative and research support duties in a confidential manner.
- To liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on all matter company and personal matters.
- Prepare minutes of meetings and any secretarial work which includes quotation comparison, market research, market study, consolidation of work and etc.
- Monitor deliverables and making sure all HOD provide an update timely to the Directors
- Coordinate and schedule appointment, meeting, etc.
- Organize travelling plans and itinerary of the Director and make necessary booking arrangement.
- Handle and organize corporate events such as Company Annual Dinner, Company Trips and etc.
- Perform any such comparable duties consistent with the level of this position and as required by the Director from time to time and shall respond positively to any call-in work and perform additional working hours when required.
- Supervise and verify Drivers overtime.
- Prepare and submit Claims for Director.
- Assist Director in his personal arrangements and matter.
- Undertake any ad hoc assignment task given by Directors.
- Minimum Diploma in Executive Secretary or relevant
- At least 3 years' experience working as a PA
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High EQ (Emotional Intelligence) and good listener
- Ability to execute to according to companys principles
- Work long, hard and smart
- Available most of the time
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in major languages with effective speaking and writing skills