Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Thu, 8 Dec 2022
- Diagnosing eye defects through the comprehensive eye and vision tests (objective & subjective refraction, etc).
2. Refer customers to medical specialists, if they have ocular diseases.
Provide customer consultation for proper eye and eyewear care.
Prescribe eyeglasses and lenses according to customers lifestyle needs.
Perform eyeglasses adjustment, repairs and maintenance.
Perform general sales
Provide good customer service and troubleshoot customer complaints.
Assist other branches when required.
Degree in Optometry.
Registered with Malaysia Optic Council.
Working hours: 10 AM to 8 PM (Retail Shift), 6 off days per month.
Ideally 1 to 2 years of experience in the Optical field and or sales
experience, but fresh graduates are welcomed
- On-the-job training will be provided.
2. Group & personal commission and bonus.\
- Good career growth opportunities.\
- Annual and medical leave entitlement.\
- Team-based working environment.\