Operation Manager for Interior Renovation Company -X956W63
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 5 Jan 2022
The Operations Manager will be executing hands-on duties involved in interior renovations, including:
- Adjusting quotations sent out to customers & clients
- Communications with customers & clients
- Overseeing and instructing installation work and delivery of goods
- Responsible over documentation for renovations
- Communicating with administrative departments of the premises via official portals (ie: email, whatsapp, calls, office visits)
-Tertiary education (College, A-Levels, Diploma, Degree, Major, etc)
-Skilled and experienced in the following: Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, Adobe Photoshop
-Language proficiency (written & spoken) in Mandarin and English - able to communicate with clients and coworkers, as well as handle documents.
-Experience in hands-on tasks.
-Able to carry out physical labor such as installations and setting up furniture and appliances.
-Open to learning new skills as needed.
-Clear communication skills
-Organized & responsible
-Ability to work independently
-Able to maintain a positive working relationship with coworkers and clients
-Strong attention to detail, quality of work, and follow-through