Upscale Sdn Bhd
Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 16 Aug 2023
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
• Bachelor degree in information technology related field of study with a network engineering focus. • Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. • Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions. • Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers. • Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols. • Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems. • Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection. • Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources. • Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization. • A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment. • Good analytical and problem-solving skills. • Dependable and flexible when necessary. • Network security experience. • LAN and WAN experience. • SDWAN experience will be added advantage