Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Fri, 4 Nov 2022
- Establish Product positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing strategies and marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors. Find solution to keep bonding with clients and customer using multiple offline and online strategy.
- Create & drive consistent planning & execution of marketing initiatives and campaigns to meet targeted business objectives and ROI.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely. Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Lead the execution of marketing programs (Online & Offline) from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration. Coordinating marketing strategies with all department involved and Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Solid understanding of digital social platforms to support digital transformation strategies.
- Produce valuable and engaging content to attract and converts our target groups.
- Multiple social media campaigns for every new launch product to gain traffic for easy retargeting purpose.
- Worked in IT industry is added advantage
- Overall marketing success : Accountable to measure the effectiveness of overall marketing programs and report the respective programs success.
- Master/Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or its equivalent
- Exposure to at least 3-4 years of product planning & marketing experience in B2B technology company
- Good working knowledge in digital marketing, Google Analytics and able to leverage existing connection or e-commerce to grow business
- Excellence in Planning & Communication skills with internal team, clients and external parties.
- Capable to drive internal collaboration and building relationships and rapport both internally and externally
- Experience across marketing disciplines and particularly in demand generation and leads creation
- Forward Looking & Strategic marketing planning
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Meticulous towards details, reporting of marketing analysis
- Experience in similar IT field and in handling channels marketing/partners alliance/PR agencies would be added advantage
- Effectively bilingual in English and local native language
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and think out-of-the-box
- Roll up sleeves attitude when approaching projects/tasks
- Team player character