Junior Software Developer (Fullstack For RTT) - L9338R86
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
- Strong with Java/J2EE, OOP and relational database (RDMS).
- Design, code and unit test the applications and frameworks.
- Proper experience with web development process, from A to Z.
- Experience in version control such as GIT.
- Good & comfortable in Linux Server, Application Server & Web Server.
- Knowledge of backends developing & consuming API such REST is required.
- Have knowledge in SQL using MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Additional Advantage: Familiarity with Spring Framework, MQ, Redis.
- Document applications for technical white papers, user guides and operations guide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum with 1 year or above of relevant work experience.
Java: J2EE, Servlet Programming, Webservice, JDBC, log4j, HTTP, JMX, Maven tool
Linux: Basic shell script programming, Cronjobs, Linux commands, Proficient in Linux system configurations
Application Server/WebServer: Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat Server, Nginx, HAProxy
Database: Basic concept of Schema design, Procedures, Functions, Schedulers/Events