Java Springboot Technical Lead - 4Y35X7
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Thu, 6 Jan 2022
Java Springboot Technical Lead
- To lead a team of 2 – 5 developers (Project basis)
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
- Liaising with project stakeholders – Management, ITPM, BA, Developers and business to ensure projects are on track.
- Assist and guide Project Lead / ITPM / BA in project coordination
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans or escalation ASAP.
- Updating work schedules and keep tracking of project artefacts as required
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures and successes.
- Provide guidance and abide by all the project and company guidelines and standards and to ensure team members are doing so
- Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables
- Flexible enough and be adaptable to changing and varied work / project settings
- Carefully analyse the details of work
- Interface between management and team
- Programming development handson is required.
- To support BAU once the projects are delivered to production.
- Participate in detailed technical design, development and implementation of web and batch applications
- Provide input for architectural design decisions, and developing code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Continuously develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple platforms
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years in leading a team
- 5 or more years of IT work experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Java and proficient in OOB
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database fundamentals
- Expert experience with Spring Framework and Spring Batch
- Experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing.
- Excellent communication, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience in banking/payment or insurance domain.
- Local will be prioritize