Java Developer (Microservices - Spring Cloud) - 98R4Y4
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Min > 5 years’ experience in Software Development
- Sr. Developer profile with hands on coding and review and sound grip on java spring framework
- Must have experience with design and development of large-scale distributed applications handling millions of transaction in a mission-critical production environment.
- Working knowledge of software design patterns and programming practices.
- Write automated unit and integration tests to support continuous delivery.
- Work collaboratively on highly -scalable distributed backend solutions with engineers, dev manager and designers in agile mode.
- Self motivated team player. Must possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization
- In depth knowledge on Java/Spring Framework and Design Patterns
- Proven experience with Java micro services frameworks and API Security framework
- Proficient in RDBMS Database SQL & Hibernate HQL
- Proven experience Build/SCM & Deployment Tools
- Convert Business Functional specs to Technical detailed documents TSD/TDD
- Exposure to application servers and OS and infrastructure deployment topology
- Experience to develop application considering the NFR (Non-functional requirements)
A. MUST HAVE SKILLS
J2EE- Java 8 upwards (Collections framework & Design Patterns)
Spring Frameworka. Spring Core Container – Beans/Context/AOP/MVCb. Spring Integration – JMS/JCA/JMX/Task/Scheduling/Cachec. Spring Hibernate – Transactions (JTA/JPA/DAO/JDBC/ORM) HQLd. Spring Addl Feature – Boot/Batch/Rest/Test
Micro services Frameworka. Netflix OSS – Eureka/Zuulb. Spring Cloud Config/Gateway
RESTful JSON API with SWAGGER and JWT/JWS/JWE Security framework
Build tools (Maven)
SCM tools (GIT/RTC/Bit Bucket)
Deployment tools (Jenkins)
Technical documentation such as TSD/TDD with Sequence/Entity/Architecture diagrams and infra capacity planning.
B. GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
Performance Testing tools and logging with caching methodologies
Web Servers – Apache/NGINX/Solaris iPlanet
App Server – JBOSS EAP/Weblogic/Websphere/Tomcat (Administration)
DB Server – Oracle/DB2/MS SQL SERVER ( Complex SQL and SP)
OS – RHEL/AIX/SOLARIX
Containerized applications via Dockers and orchestration using Kubernetes/Swarm.
Infrastructure clear concepts on Network/ Protocol/ SSH/ Shell Script/ FIRE WALL/ Load Balance / HA/ DR and Clustering