IT Security Specialist -YX755V
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Tue, 21 Dec 2021
1. Responsible for the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy.
2. Conduct security audits and risk assessments, and identify areas of improvement.
3. Deliver new security technology approaches and implement next-generation solutions.
4. Minimize the risk of cyber-attacks by devising IT solutions and strategies.
5. Come up with strategies and plans in order to protect company's intellectual properties.
6. Plan and execute business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans, and change projects.
7. Make sure compliance and governance are met.
8. Liaise with stakeholders for digital programs and strategies.
Requirements & Key Skills:
1. Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT)
2. Web Application Security Assessment (WASA)
3. Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Audit and periodic Code Reviews Information Security Audit of IT Systems and controls
4. Patch Management
5. Internal Audits/compliance
6. SIEM solutions
7. Excellent communication skills - providing a verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders.
1. Must have at least 3-6 years of experience in ISMS & Networking \ Network Security concepts.
2. Must have strong knowledge on Risk Assessment methodologies & frameworks.
3. Excellent Process documentation and re-engineering skills.
4. Must have a broad knowledge of Information Security/ technology and methodologies.
5. Have managed security related Projects in the past
6. Experience in SIEM Solutions
7. Possess cloud experience - AWS, GCP & Azure.
8. Experience working with security frameworks (NIST, ISO, HIPPA,PCI DSS etc)
9. Security certifications like CISSP, CEH, CISA, ISO 27001 LA, etc.
10. Hands on experience with ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HPA, GDPR and other security management standards implementation