HR Operation Manager
Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd
Kelana Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
Created Fri, 27 Jan 2023
- Expert and has deep knowledge with total benefits framework review/ salary benchmarking using Mercer data / job evaluation / designing new job structure.
- Responsible for developing a local Reward Strategy to support our business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent.
- Ensure competitiveness of the reward and benefits via research & bench-marking for best practice
- Has expertise in drafting compensation policies
- Lead on C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, insurance renewal, etc. Participates in negotiation of agreements with insurance carriers and service providers for administration of benefits programs. Good presentation skills and strategy preparation
- Able to develop data analytics for compensation using available rewards data. Provides expert advice within HR and across the Businesses (divisions) on all matters relating to C&B.
- Able to communicate and work independently with local/regional counterparts
- Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of one or more HR processes and associated tools, and maintain expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
- Accountable for the operational management, implementation and continuous operation of Compensation programs & projects
Qualifications and Experience • At least 10 years of experience in C&B • Experience in creating and implementing HR & C&B policies and managing the changes • Experience in Sales Incentive plan design, implementation, and periodic calibrations • Experience in relationship and C&B project management in regional countries • Experience in using HR databases and other IT systems