Head of Infrastructure Service Management - W335WRW
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
• Responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data centre, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, storage and related software.
• Leads the development of strategies and roadmap of IT infrastructure and ensure its integration with the overall IT and enterprise strategic plans.
• Works with the senior business units in the team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritise resources.
• Leverage influencing and negotiations skills across IT and the enterprise to enable cost-effective and innovative shared solutions in achievement of business goals.
• Participate in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning.
• Provides strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of It systems that fulfill the needs of business, including the full cycle of technical architecture, infrastructure engineering, infrastructure operations and IT service support.
• Manage central teams to deploy and operate the physical data center, cloud, and database infrastructure across the organization to ensure the health of overall aspects for infrastructure.
• Drive specification for tools and automation that facilitate management of bank’s server and network fleet at scale.
• Implement process improvements and execute the best practices for the production operations.
• Partner and drive the customer troubleshooting calls and incident root causes by analyzing and tracking data trends as well as systemic issues.