Finance Manager (MY & SG)
Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd
Shah Alam, Kuala Lumpur
Created Tue, 13 Dec 2022
- Oversees the financial and accounting operations of the SG & MY company.
- Responsible to meet the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements of company.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of operations in the general ledger, fixed asset and intercompany accounts, as well as treasury transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Review Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation and monitor all month end closing.
- Perform financial analysis and other management report based on the financial statement and operation data. To provide necessary final country adjustment journal proposal to management as per timeline set by management.
- Responsible for companys finances, financial reports, and fulfil companys local tax compliance and reporting obligations
- Review and approve the payment proposal.
- Monitoring cashflow position and follow up closely.
- Ensure internal control and compliance as per Groups Policy. Work with Internal Audit and ensure all audit findings are monitor and close as per Internal Audit Report.
- Ensure Audit, Tax, Company Secretarial requirements are meet in timely manner.
- Work closely with the team on day-to-day finance operation activities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Accounting/Financial management.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- D365 and experience of working in share service centre will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, negotiation; strong ability to communicate in different languages proficiency in English and Chinese would be advantageous