Executive - Corporate & Fleet Management
Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd
Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
Created Tue, 15 Nov 2022
• To handle daily operation matters in KINTO fulfilment.
• To assist in operation and perfection of documents and Credit application in KINTO
Business One & Fleet Hire Purchase Accounts Management.
• To coordinate with Toyota Capital Service and manage Vehicle Maintenance request
under KINTO Fulfilment.
• To coordinate and work closely with KINTO Team, Regional offices and other
department to ensure smoothly daily operation.
• Continuous enhance operation processes and improve operations efficiency.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reporting as and when required.
• To assist on any ad-hoc assigned by the Assistant Manager/Manager/HOD.
• Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree / Professional Qualification in Business and any
• Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in handling administrative roles and
daily operational matters.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, both written and oral. Prefer mandarin speaker
• Strong command in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Words.