Digital Lead - QX9YX7V3
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Department: Group Managed Markets (GMM)
Reports to: Director of Transformation (GMM)
Job Grade: GCB 06
The digital lead manages the portfolio of digital assets and delivery across customer, distribution and operations for GMM. The aim is to achieve the digital KPIs set in TDA roadmap. This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires establishing and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT teams to achieve those expectations to a high standard. The role will require strong collaboration with business, Vendors & technology teams to implement the digital platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
Digital Delivery Management -
- GMM owner of the features and capabilities for digital products required to deliver the business value and achieve target KPIs.
- Keeping the digital platforms updated with latest features based on stakeholder feedback, market trends and emerging technology solutions.
- The delivery and roll out of working digital applications
- Enabling the adoption and usage of digital applications
- Planning the product release schedule and backlog
- Evangelizing the product vision to internal/external stakeholders
- Aligning the digital roadmap with business strategy and seek necessary support
- Responsible for implementation within time, scope, cost, quality criteria set in business case
Delivery Governance & Performance management
- Manage Risks and Issues prioritization for resolution
- Lead, facilitate and chair regular project meetings and follow up with team members as required to focus on business and operational issues or technical issues, documenting, assigning and monitoring all project issues to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress.
- Provide input to Steering Committee Meeting.
- Adopt and share standards, tools, best practices, principles for cost, quality and productivity improvement
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- Achieve usability, capability, availability targets for digital assets
- Improve customer experience, App ratings
Achieve Straight thru processing rates for buy, service, claims
Collaborate with cross functional teams across group functions, multiple business units and vendors as required for a given product.
Minimum Job Requirements:
An effective digital lead will possess -
- In-depth understanding of the digital platforms and its relevance to business.
- Authority to make accelerated decisions thereby reducing bottlenecks in development and increase productivity.
- Agile experience and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience in designing and developing end to end digitalization solutions.
- Leadership skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across business and technology functions, solution providers and vendors.
- Ability to lead the cross-functional squad team with support from agile coach and scrum master
- Ability to intelligently and intuitively use “Digital, Data and AI” as a key differentiator for driving business transformation
Education – University graduate major in business administration, MIS, Systems and Operations Management or related disciplines
Experience – Minimum 10 years of product/program management experience in a complex business environment, insurance and financial servicing industry preferred
Certifications/licenses – Certified product owner, scrum master, PMI Agile, Lean six sigma