Consumer Marketing Executive - L93R748Y
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
What the role is all about:
We're seeking for a talented Consumer Marketing Executive to work on a variety of marketing projects . You will assist in developing integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. The goal is to reach out to the market and generate consumer interest in our brand in ways that will strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop marketing strategies that are both efficient and intuitive.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and implementing advertising/communication campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TV, Print, PR, etc.)
- Write copy for a variety of marketing channels (advertising, social media and website material etc.)
- Monitoring campaign performance and preparing campaign reports.
- Managing social media initiatives, including campaign ideation and copywriting
- Work and coordinate with the creative team on execution and deadlines.
- Source for and coordinate with external vendors
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition.
- Assist in other tasks or ad-hoc projects as assigned by superior including general administrative tasks.
Qualification and Experience
Candidate should possess a diploma/degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline.
1-2 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably consumer-facing (B2C).
An advantage if the candidate has
- Experience in executing both ATL and BTL, online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Advertising experience in online media channels.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English to liaise with English speaking internal / external parties.
- Possess ability to conceptualise marketing creative.
- Good writing skills.
- Able to communicate complex ideas succinctly and clearly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and has a sense of urgency where deadlines are concerned.
- Able to work independently.
- A team player who is able to work, collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous, proactive, and creative.
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is a plus.