Company Secretary - L7XW67V3
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
- Ability to draft and write business correspondences.
- Provide relevant corporate secretarial support to the company's clients.
- Maintain statutory books of the company.
- Arrange and schedule board meetings and committee meetings.
- Able to handle all corporate secretarial jobs of Public and Private clients.
- Ensure compliance of Companies Act and Listing Requirements update.
- Attend directors’ meetings, AGM / EGM.
- Handle business meetings with clients and dealings with business associates, and to manage staff.
- Prepare and draft minutes or corporate resolutions to effect change of officers of companies, change of signatories and preparation of AGM documents