Cloud Developer - QY638R95
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Cloud Developer (Senior Executive)
Be part of a team to pioneer building well-architected cloud applications within the bank.
• Working within a team to take on cloud projects
• Designing application architecture to follow good cloud design principles (e.g. the AWS Well-
• Building and deploying applications in the cloud
• Training others to work with cloud technologies
• Certifications in cloud development and architecture (e.g. AWS Solution Architect Associate)
welcome but not necessary.
• At least 2 years of working experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience using and building applications on a major Cloud Service Provider (preferably
AWS, but GCP and Azure also welcome).
• Experience with full stack development.
TypeScript, Angular, React) and UI/UX design.
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages/libraries/frameworks (e.g. Java, Python,
• Familiarity with both relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) databases (e.g. MySQL,
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills, able to determine the approximate impact of each
issue quickly to prioritise further work
• Ability to positively and sensitively work with stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Highly effective planning and prioritisation skills
• The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Great attention to detail and organisational skills
• An analytical mind
• A desire to help lead organisational change