C# Developer - QW36Y58W
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
Location: VSQ @ PJ, Malaysia
Salary: RM4K-RM9K depending on experience
Interview: Zoom; Immediate
Working hours: 5 days a week
To act as a key member of the software engineering team responsible for our proptech platforms, ERP and data platforms. To deliver software improvements, new features, and new products, matching our sets of quality standards and meet the UX, functional and technical requirement.
- Developing APIs and services
- Work together with Web Designers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Architect, design and develop application according to specification
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize application performance
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Communication about application logic to both internal and external team
- Maintenance of our systems, including minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Advise on technical solutions already available in the market or available through open-source projects
- Provide estimates of work to be completed
- Presentation of key learnings and expertise to others in delivery team
- Uphold, and add to, the standards set for code quality
A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related subject.
At least 5 years of experience in developing C# applications and services.
- Expert understanding and ability in .Net C# development
- Expert understanding and ability in Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and ETLs
- Knowledge in Entity Framework Core 3.0
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, re-usable code.
- Familiar with GitHub, JIRA, and Slack
- Knowledge in creating APIs
- Knowledge in TDD, Unit Tests
- Knowledge in any Agile Methodologies
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Strongly organized, able to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Attention to detail and an understanding of user experience.
- Be passionate about learning new things and sharing them with teammates.
- Work in or be flexible to work in an agile and fast paced environment