Back End Developer ( Java Script and Python ) - 58477R
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Wed, 25 May 2022
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of server-side languages, such as NodeJS (mandatory), Python (mandatory) and Java (optional).
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems.
- Strong understanding of the code development cycle, programming techniques and tools.
- Able to develop secure and scalable backend APIs.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Able to implement unit test and execute system tests including functional and integration testing.
- CI/CD and microservices skills to develop and deploy in containers and kubernetes.