Angular Developer - Y88YX9
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Sat, 12 Feb 2022
- Responsible for timely documentation of technical design and
specifications in accordance with the business specifications and
• Ensure timely completion of business application coding with
• Compliance of frontline development functions to System
Development Guideline and Standards.
• Quality of frontline systems developed and implemented in
fulfilling system specifications and user requirements.
• Constant communication with team members/users/vendors
• Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and
how this affects the business environment.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• Collaborate daily with other frontend developers, backend
developers, full software development lifecycle.
• Software development fundamentals, including testing,
troubleshooting and using version control (we use SVN).
• Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mock
ups into web pages quickly and according to spec.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate
Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field and ability to
guide and review the codes of the junior developer for Senior position.
• Strong knowledge of HTML5, Bootstrap 3 and above, CSS 3, Angular
Material, Responsive Web/Mobile/Tablet Layouts and writing cross-
browser compatible code.
NodeJS, typescript to develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet
• Experience using data interchange formats, such as JSON or XML.
• Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and
• Maven Build scripts from SIT to Production environment for manual
deployment and jenkin auto deployment experience.
• Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the
• Highly adaptable and ability to pick up new skills in a short period of time.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Experience in backend such that Java and oracle database will be added
• Committed and able to work under pressure to meet assignment
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.