Administrative Executive - 9Y9R44
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Created Fri, 7 Jan 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement administrative and office procedures and effectively manage the daily administrative function.
- Assist Plant Manager in establishing, administering, monitoring and improving policies & procedure relating to company regulations / plant administration & etiquettes.
- Front desk and call management (receptionist).
- Develop and maintain a system of records and correspondence for personnel, security and administrative functions.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments; meeting room management, including taking minutes of meeting where necessary and applicable.
- Making travel and guest arrangements / hotel booking / ticket booking.
- Arranging transportation for employees.
- Courier service arrangement.
- Notice board management.
- Maintain a daily petty cash account in accordance with established procedure.
- Pantry & supplies management.
- Hostel management, including of utilities bills and cleanliness.
- Liaison with governmental departments or agencies/ local councils/ utility service providers MPSP, PBA, KPDNKK, MOA, BOMBA, etc in matters related to plant administration.
- To update Executive Weekly / Monthly Movement in timely manner.
- Ensure on-time preparation and submission of monthly report to Plant Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in Cosec Work/ Company Secretarial
- Preferably Languages: English, Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin
- Able to work independently with Minimum supervision.