Account Executive - 8XYWVWV
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Created Sat, 12 Feb 2022
- Handle full set of account for company and its subsidiaries
- Able to prepare income statements, balance sheets, monthly financial statements, analysis report and schedules report for P&L & Balance Sheets.
- Able to handle day to day account administrative and operational activities.
- Able to prepare progress claim to client and update project costing
- Able to prepare stock balance report monthly.
- Able to cooperate with other departments on preparing accounting documents.
- To assist in financial year-end audit and monthly and yearly closing of accounts.
- Any other works as instructed by the company from time to time
- Candidates must possess at least LCCI/Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA or CIMA) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 year(s) working experience of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, etc.
- Able to perform multitasking, good management skills with a strong sense of responsibility, commitment, and discipline.