The client is looking for a talented user experience designer who is eager to explore many different approaches to solving a user problem. By ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next, you have a knack to bring the product usability to its best. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction.
- This is what you will work on a day to day basis:
- Conceptualizes, designs and assists with implementing highly engaging and intuitive user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) solutions
- Create effective user flow and wireframes that solve problems faced by users, and propose changes or new ideas to designers and developers.
- Conduct usability test to observe one’s behavior towards the product.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective & design thinking methodology.
- Work closely with data scientists, UIUX and project teams to offer insightful guidelines focused on user experience when building new features.
- Interview users to identify qualitative key aspects that create great user experience for users. You will talk to users via phone/Skype/face-to-face.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 6 years professional experience as a UX designer, UI designer experience is an additional plus.
- Ability to translate user findings into design suggestions and articulate the values well.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Strong design thinking and problem-solving skills that do nopit compromise the user experience.
- Proficiency with conducting user interviews, and utilizing usability testing platform, wireframe and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and invision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Being data-driven and making decisions based on methods of “Test, Build, Measure” and repeat.