The client is looking for a passionate and skillful user interface designer that is able to combine insights from users to produce wireframes while considering the best user experience from all angles. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning from what other apps do.
We need your help to:
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative solutions for the direction and user experience of the product in the form of UI flows, visual mock-ups, prototypes and clear design specifications.
- Work directly with the project team to shape ideas and create wireframes, prototypes, flow charts, site maps and so on, in order to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Explore and study effective UI designs, trends, best practices when it comes to interactions, animations, layouts etc.
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces for our web interface, while adhering to our branding and design guidelines. You’re also welcome to challenge the existing brand outlines!
- Conduct user research on versions of prototype evaluate user feedback on usability of the design.
Your superpowers include:
- At least 4 years professional experience as a UI designer, preferably on web applications.
- Passion for all aspects of user interface design and a keen eye for details.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, as well as wireframing and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- Passion for designing products with simple, intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- Good understanding of user-centered design principles to effectively improve usability of a product.
- Experience with the Responsive Design methodology
Plus points if you have:
- Experience in front end programming with HTML/CSS, Bootstrap/Foundation or any other frameworks.
- Experience in mobile app application design.