· Design, develop and develop Integration solutions with high level of reliability and performance efficiency
· Quality of integration systems developed and implemented in fulfilling system specifications and user requirements.
· Responsible for timely documentation of technical design and specifications in accordance with the business specifications and company project standards
· Ensure timely completion of business application coding with project schedule
· Compliance of frontline development functions to System Development Guideline and Standards.
· Undertake comprehensive unit and integrated testing in accordance with SDLC standards
· Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
· Perform technical support services for users in operation guidance and troubleshooting on all application systems.
. Develop and maintain the technical manual, user guide and system operation procedures documentation.
· Candidate must possess Degree qualification and above in IT or related discipline.
· Candidates should have at least 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in a professional environment.
· Must have at least 3 years’ experience in IBM WebSphere MQ/MQ Series and Message Broker, Message Bus and Integration Bus or ESB experience in an enterprise organization.
· Must have knowledge in developing applications with Java, JavaEE and development experience using JMS in Java.
· Knowledge of integration such as Web Services, SOAP are added advantage.
· Have experience in OOD, working with design patterns. Experience with Spring Framework , Hibernate , ADF desirable.
· Experience in Oracle Database experience.
· Self-motivated, good team player, persistent and able to work independently.
· Committed and able to work under pressure to meet assignment deadline.
· Passion for technology and enthusiastic for new technology.