· Responsible to oversee the implementation of network and infrastructure deployment.
· Provides customer support through on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses,
troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
· Perform proof-of-concepts when required.
· Ensure timely delivery of service to customers.
· Ability to gather complex network requirements to be used in creating highly resilient and scalable
· Generate reports and handle documentation.
· Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years of working experience in the related field is required.
· CCNA or equivalent certification and experience.
· Possess hands-on experience in handling network and infrastructure.
· Possess experience in handling resolving technical issue
· He/she with experience in HP and Aruba products. Having experience in deployment will be added
· Knowledgeable with LAN/WAN technologies.
· Excellent communication skills and reporting skills.
· Self-motivated, will to learn, independent worker with good attitude.
· Possess own transport and willing to travel.