• Drafting and reviewing of documents and contracts.
• Working closely with and maintaining good rapport with all levels of
• In general liaising with internal and external lawyers on all legal matters
including but not limited to litigation, conveyancing, corporate, contract and
• More specifically to focus on compliance issues under the PDPA, Competition Act,
• Generally assisting in attending to and solving legal issues that may arise
from time to time.
• Correspondences with external and internal parties on legal issues.
• Minimum Law degree from a reputable university and called to the Malaysian
• At least 8 years post qualifying experience gained in private practice in
• Knowledge and experience in compliance issues under the Personal Date
Protection Act, Competition Act, Companies Act, etc.
• Fairly competent in areas of practice in banking and/or corporate law.
• Good interpersonal, communication and drafting skills and willingness to take
on new assignments.
• High level of integrity and confidentiality.
• High computer proficiency and good command in Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Malaysian citizen.
up to 8k