IT Technical Specialist
The IT Technical Specialist will act as second line of technical support to internal customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role and hence responsibilities include but not limited to coordinating on projects, motivating or training of new team members.
- Perform and provide support of IT infrastructure such as servers, printers, router, switches, network infrastructure and other critical application system.
- Troubleshoot problems and providing advice on the appropriate action, often under time constraint
- Develop IT helpdesk knowledge base articles for IT helpdesk team
- Maintain appropriate technical documentations, system manuals, workflows processes, procedures and guidelines
- Ensures proper escalation procedures are followed, detailed ticket documentation
- Worked closely with business team and SME to clarify business requirements and translate the requirements into technical specifications
- Improve user awareness and work productivity through regular and continuous IT technology advice and knowledge sharing
- Supervise and work with vendors to ensure projects/tasks are implemented as per specification and on time
- To work under minimum supervision and has sense of urgency in responding to system problems and service commitments
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology, or a relevant combination of education and experience
- Preferable with ITIL knowledge and experience
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously, good knowledge of trouble shooting skillset and prioritize.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Work flexible hours and work with tight schedules
- Able to work dynamic, under pressure and results oriented
- Minimum three (3) year of working experience in related field
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
RM 6,000 - RM 8,000