IT PROJECT MANAGER
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates and executes project work plans and
revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a
project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by Technical Team before
passing to business users.
applies standard methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality
exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current
and stored appropriately.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
the planning and implementation of project.
the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
full scale project plans.
- Manage project budget, resource allocation
and schedule project timelines.
project deliverables using appropriate tools and to provide direction and
support to project team.
- Implement and manage project changes and
interventions to achieve project outputs.
other duties as and when deemed necessary.