• Plan and implement marketing
communication programme and activities include social media.
• Identify new avenues through co-marketing with strategic partner to expand
• Formulate new product development and manage brand’s advertising promotion
• To do SWOT analysis and do market scanning of competitors’ activities and
strategies for management’s awareness.
• To network effectively with all functional groups, internal and external
• To perform other related duties & responsibilities as assigned by
superior from time to time.
- Range of attractive benefits to be discussed once shortlisted for inteview
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing or
Business or equivalent.
• Proficient in English and Bahasa Melayu both verbal and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, matured and good leadership.
How To Apply
Please urgently email your CV to email@example.com
Max - RM 7K ( depends on experience )